Welcome to the CANBus Triple Forums

Thanks KaratemanTJ and Derek. I look forward to learning some new stuff and playing with the CBT.

I am Kyle and I just got my CBT. Don't have a lot of programming experiene but I am learning about programing so I can write my own tunes. With the CANbus taking over, I thought the CBT would be a good way to learn.

Hello Everyone. I'm from Russia, Moscow. got my CBT last week. My ultimate goal is to expand base headuint functionality of my BMW f30 with my old Nexus 7. Will see how successful this will be. I'm a software engineer but pretty far from any HW development.

I am planning to use my Nexus 7 also. What is cool with this tablet, is the original USB connector (4 golden pins). Wiring can be more professional look using a dock with that connector.

administrators

Cool! The app supports USB OTG so you can connect the Nexus7 direct to the CANBus Triple. Should have that up in the store soon!

Hi Everyone. I'm currently converting an old Citroen 2CV to electric. The controller I am using is a Sevcon 3Phase AC controller which happens to have a CAN interface. The plan is to create an Android or IOS powered dashboard which communicates with the controller via the Bluetooth and the CBT/CANBus. I want to display realtime information about the controller (voltage, current, temp etc) but also create an interface for updating controller parameters. I also intend to interface with the charger which also has a CAN bus. This is to allow adjustment of charger parameters and also monitor charging and act if necessary.

administrators

Hey Tom, that sounds awesome! Keep us updated on the progress

I'm writing an LCD replacement for a Hyundai Genesis Coupe that will allow display of HVAC and audio controls within an Android tablet (that will reside where the stock LCD was previously mounted).

Hey Derek, will do. Here is the facebook page that I set up for it which is documenting progress on the project.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/2CV-E/1392181921111737

Hi I am Christopher from the UK.

I would like to be able to get my Chrysler 300C 2008 to fold in the mirrors and roll up the front windows and close the sunroof if they are open on car locking.

Looking forward to doing this if my car supports this hardware.

Looks like your connection to CANBus Triple was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.