My latest findings:
- Only baudrate 500 on canbus 1 works for me on the ODBII port. I tried baudrates 250 and 125 by hardcoding it in the software but when I use 250 or 125 I see no data whatsoever.
- I always see a set of 29 message ID’s, it is the exact same set of ID’s when logging in four different scenario’s:
- only contact on
- contact on and pushing buttons (windows, radio, climate, mirrors -tried almost all-)
- engine running
- while driving and pushing buttons
- I think I am only seeing data on the High Speed CAN for two reasons: the baudrate of highspeed CAN is 500 and I don’t see any new message ID’s appearing when pressing buttons. All the comfort stuff is on the low speed bus.
It is probably time now to figure out how to wire the CBT to both the high and low speed CAN. What I want is to find are messages related to low speed connected things like windows and mirrors. Any ideas to help me find the interesting messages are still welcome...