Mixed 11-bit and 29-bit?

Hi, had a quick question about a project Im working on...

Basically, Im using the "middleware" so the CBT acts as a gateway between high speed 11-bit 500k CAN bus #1 and 11-bit 500k high speed CAN bus #3

Im having the CBT modify some packets, etc. Works perfectly!!

But now I want to take the currently unused CAN bus #2 channel on the CBT and then use it for low-speed single-wire CAN interfacing, specifically low speed GMLAN, which is 29-bit, 33.33k bitrate.

I just want to do some separate/isolated stuff on the 29-bit low speed bus, while high speed 11-bit CAN#1 and CAN#2 mirroring putters along in the background.

I dont need to receive or monitor anything on the low-speed 29-bit bus, and I dont need to log/display low-speed CAN traffic to the serial monitor/PC terminal. I just need to send a few simple commands.

Any reason the CBT couldnt be configured like that? I assume the processor is fast enough to do all of that? I have all serial-output stuff turned off because I dont need to log anything with my computer, and I figured that would speed things up a bit and lighten processor load...

Thoughts, ideas?

Thanks
Ben

I am just learning this community also for GM vehicle networks....but I cannot find my shopping cart to even start the purchase!
I will keep punching around but hope to hear more than the crickets on this post.

Looks like your connection to CANBus Triple was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.