I have some pull requests possibly coming in...

So,

Nothing works out of the box.

The Apps don't compile, the documentation is incomplete, and there is no way to verify that the system works.

So far, I've modified the package.json to handle the connect version being wrong to use version 2.x instead of the latest * version of 3.x (which doesn't have static package in place).

I've also created a vagrant with a virtualbox provider that will also grab the usb canbustriple and auto populate it in the vagrant box:

ex:
[ 35.624246] usb 1-1: new full-speed USB device number 2 using ohci-pci
[ 35.905415] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=2341, idProduct=8036
[ 35.905424] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[ 35.905429] usb 1-1: Product: Arduino Leonardo
[ 35.905432] usb 1-1: Manufacturer: Arduino LLC

I've currently got the web app working with port forwarding:

CANBusTriple@0.2.5 start /vagrant
node server.js

connect deprecated createServer(): use connect() instead server.js:4:10
connect deprecated connect(middleware): use app.use(middleware) instead eval at wrapfunction (/vagrant/node_modules/connect/node_modules/depd/index.js:414:5), <anonymous>:4:11

Currently getting someplace, and working on the ionic and underscore. I feel like it has something to do with bower, but not sure.

I'll get the documentation pull request up as soon as I get ionic working today or tomorrow.

Oh, that was easier than I thought, bower install, and npm start got it going. And now it's asking to make sure it's connected. I'll work it out from this point on.

Missing the cordova part. Now to work out how to get the browser app going.

Found the problem, this doesn't support linux. Cordova has no browser build that supports linux, and I'm only on linux. :(

No wonder I can't get this to work right. IT's for Windows/Mac only at this time.

I got a compile cordova ubuntu app, there is a bug in the requires:

https://github.com/rschroll/beru/issues/67

But I never get the serial interfaces working via USB. I'm still learning phonegap, so it's not something I'm very good with yet.

administrators

Still working on that stuff, sorry about the delay. Hand building and testing 1000 units took a long time.

Well, I'll try back when there is some functional examples, so I can see what the results should be. Out of the box, I get flashing red and blue LEDs on my Honda. Could be a Honda thing, or the device itself is acting up. I got two. I reflashed the other using the tutorials on how to install the software on the device itself. Same results. So, I'll just wait a bit so that I can figure out how to use the device (I enabled debug settings you had to see if I could get some output on the usb/serial connection, but nothing comes up).

administrators

It won't dump any packets unless you ask for them, did you try this?
https://canb.us/getting-started

I'll try out the talking over USB portion later tonight in the borrowed Toyota Solara I have for the week. I guess you updated the page, because some of the content wasn't there last week, or I missed it completely.

administrators

I've been updating things fast and furious. ;)

I'll keep up with you if you provide a functional framework, I seem to get the gist of everything. But when it works, then it's easier to build up from it.

Looks like your connection to CANBus Triple was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.